Outwitters coming to Android in January 2015
One Man Left Studios is proud to announce that our quirky turn-based strategy game, Outwitters, is coming to Android in January. This App Store Editor’s Choice pick has garnered over a million downloads since its iOS launch. The game will remain free to play with ads and additional content available for in-app purchase.
In Outwitters, 2-4 players take turns investing their resources (called wits) to summon reinforcements, navigate enemy defenses, and destroy their opponent’s base. You can challenge your friends or get skill-matched by our robust league ranking system. There are four races to choose from, each with its own cast of characters and a combat specialty to master. Will you side with the seafaring Scallywags, cybernetic Feedback, vitamin-rich Veggienauts, or the aptly-named Adorables?
For more info, visit http://onemanleft.com/games/outwitters/
Articles You May Enjoy
- One Piece Treasure Cruise Now Available on Mobile Devices
- BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc. would like to announce the release of ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE in the U.S. on February 9th, 2015. ONE PIECE TREASURE ...
- Black Gold Online: New Class Spellsword Announced
- Snail Games USA announces the Spellsword class for Black Gold Online.
- The Secret World Game Director Letter Looks Ahead To Issues #9 and #10
- A new Game Director Letter for The Secret World looks to the days and months ahead as the game prepares for Tokyo.