Outwitters coming to Android in January 2015
One Man Left Studios is proud to announce that our quirky turn-based strategy game, Outwitters, is coming to Android in January. This App Store Editor’s Choice pick has garnered over a million downloads since its iOS launch. The game will remain free to play with ads and additional content available for in-app purchase.
In Outwitters, 2-4 players take turns investing their resources (called wits) to summon reinforcements, navigate enemy defenses, and destroy their opponent’s base. You can challenge your friends or get skill-matched by our robust league ranking system. There are four races to choose from, each with its own cast of characters and a combat specialty to master. Will you side with the seafaring Scallywags, cybernetic Feedback, vitamin-rich Veggienauts, or the aptly-named Adorables?
For more info, visit http://onemanleft.com/games/outwitters/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Earthrise gains new developer
- Earthrise, sandbox MMORPG originally published and developed by Masthead Studios, has gained a new developer.
- World Of Warplanes Developers Discuss Superiority
- A new video from Wargaming discusses game modes for World of Warplanes.
- Livelock - PAX South 2016
- Livelock will be Tuque's first published game, and is a top down action RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world.