Outspark Launches Server 4 For Call Of Gods
Outspark has launched the fourth server for its ever-expanding Call of Gods community.
The fourth server to be added in less than a year of service, Server 4 will intensify cross-server PvP by introducing Clash of the Gods, a faction versus faction fighting system where the Dark and Holy Leagues battle over the Relic of God. The Clash of Gods battles take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at 8pm Pacific, and Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 2pm Pacific.
“It’s always thrilling when we launch a new server because it offers players the chance to pretty much dominate everyone,” said Philip Yun, CEO, Outspark. “The minute the server opens, players rush in, stake claims on fresh territory, and start to build powerful new alliances. It’s a very exciting time for new players to join the game.”
Opening events for Server 4 will include the Legions Champion Cup, Dungeon Master, King of Players, Orange Fever, and Gold Summoner, and will run until October 24.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Expansion Review
- Heavensward takes us to Ishgard, in the Coerthas Highlands. Now I did fear that it would just all be ice, snow and cloudiness...
- Online Arena Game Cyber League Coming in December
- CyberStep announced today that the sequel to its online anime-style shooter CosmicBreak, Cosmic League will be released for North American aud
- Sins of a Dark Age now available free on Steam
- Ironclad's new dark fantasy MOBA, Sins of a Dark Age, is now available to play for free.