Order & Chaos 2: Redemption Reveals Kratan & Blood Knight
Order & Chaos 2: Redemption is the full-blown sequel to Order & Chaos Online. Taking place 600 years after the events of Order & Chaos Online, here is a first look at the all-new Kratan race and Blood Knight class.
New Race: Kratan
Kratans are a proud reptilian race, cunning and fierce. Though strong in stature, they will choose diplomacy over battle if they believe it more efficient to achieving their goal.
The Kratan have a strong figure and even better constitution than orcs. Their bodies are covered with hard scales that not only protect from conventional weapons, but also gives them resistance to external acids and magical effects.
New Class: Blood Knight
Blood Knights can serve as a Tank or melee DPS. They sacrifice hit points to use their skills and have a special combat resource called “Demon Blessings.” Some of their skills earn them Demon Blessings, while others consume them, causing damage and other special effects.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces Lime Odyssey Farming System
- Aeria Games revealed more information today about their upcoming MMORPG Lime Odyssey.
- MMO51 Releases Update for Call of Roma
- MMO51 has announced a new release for Call Of Roma. The new updates will feature new NPC's, new Items and new equipment.
- Still Paying for WoW? Top 5 Free MMORPG Alternatives
- We saw the first batch of MMORPG releases back in the late 90s with games like Ultima Online, EverQuest and other complicated high fantasy.