Order & Chaos 2: Redemption Reveals Kratan & Blood Knight
Order & Chaos 2: Redemption is the full-blown sequel to Order & Chaos Online. Taking place 600 years after the events of Order & Chaos Online, here is a first look at the all-new Kratan race and Blood Knight class.
New Race: Kratan
Kratans are a proud reptilian race, cunning and fierce. Though strong in stature, they will choose diplomacy over battle if they believe it more efficient to achieving their goal.
The Kratan have a strong figure and even better constitution than orcs. Their bodies are covered with hard scales that not only protect from conventional weapons, but also gives them resistance to external acids and magical effects.
New Class: Blood Knight
Blood Knights can serve as a Tank or melee DPS. They sacrifice hit points to use their skills and have a special combat resource called “Demon Blessings.” Some of their skills earn them Demon Blessings, while others consume them, causing damage and other special effects.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Aion Update Addresses Player Concerns
- A new update to Aion today addresses some of the game’s mechanics based on player feedback and adds incentives for players who have been abs...
- Xiah Rebirth Shutting Down on February 1
- Xiah Rebirth, a free to play 3D Fantasy MMORPG, published by GamesCampus will be shutting down on February 1, 2010. The global servers are clo...
- Uncharted Waters Online: Gran Atlas Expansion Coming Soon
- OGPlanet is excited to announce the newest expansion for Uncharted Waters Online 'Gran Atlas'. The expansion will bring many new fea...