Orcs Must Die Unchained: Update 1.4 Now Available
Robot Entertainment has recently released an update for their title Orcs Must Die Unchained on August 27th. The first expansion patch of Closed Beta brings their longest list of updates yet. Along with new features being added to the game, there are a ton of updates to existing features like Matchmaking, Guardians, Weavers, Combos, Leveling, Pack Rewards, and more. Expansion Patch 1.4 also introduces a new bear hero, Tundra! Tundra is a powerful Order master of Frost Magic, and a leader of grizzlies. He is a strong offensive hero with a powerful blizzard that disables traps.
For more info, visit https://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/1986/expansion-patch-1-4-august-27th-2014/p1?utm_source=Orcs+Must+Die!&utm_campaign=357d77a2cf-Expansion_Patch_1_4_is_Now_Available_8_27_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b77db91fb4-357d77a2cf-356664893&mc_cid=357d77a2cf&mc_eid=73f8d8bf94
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tekken Card Tournament Review
- The world of Tekken has taken on the mobile platform with Tekken Card Tournament, a card-collecting, deck based “fighting” game.
- Path of Exile: 2nd Season PvP Tournament Finale This Weekend
- March Madness means more than just basketball this weekend as the world's best Path of Exile players battle to the death(s) in the award-...
- Carte officially launches
- GamesCampus has officially launched its newest game, Carte.