Orcs Must Die Unchained: Update 1.4 Now Available
Robot Entertainment has recently released an update for their title Orcs Must Die Unchained on August 27th. The first expansion patch of Closed Beta brings their longest list of updates yet. Along with new features being added to the game, there are a ton of updates to existing features like Matchmaking, Guardians, Weavers, Combos, Leveling, Pack Rewards, and more. Expansion Patch 1.4 also introduces a new bear hero, Tundra! Tundra is a powerful Order master of Frost Magic, and a leader of grizzlies. He is a strong offensive hero with a powerful blizzard that disables traps.
For more info, visit https://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/1986/expansion-patch-1-4-august-27th-2014/p1?utm_source=Orcs+Must+Die!&utm_campaign=357d77a2cf-Expansion_Patch_1_4_is_Now_Available_8_27_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b77db91fb4-357d77a2cf-356664893&mc_cid=357d77a2cf&mc_eid=73f8d8bf94
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carte opens its doors to Japan
- GamesCampus has announced that Carte has launched in Japan.
- Albion Online Video Shows Simultaneous Cross Platform Play In Real-Time
- Sandbox Interactive reveals a new video showcasing cross-platform play in Albion Online.
- ArcheBlade Now Available on Steam
- Codebrush Games announced today that their 3D multiplayer fighting game “ArcheBlade” launched officially on Steam.