Orcs Must Die! Unchained – The Apprentice Returns
After some time being reworked, the Apprentice has returned Orcs Must Die! Unchained, under the new name Zoey.
Zoey’s new design gives her a new gameplay loop that still caters to the chaotic nature of her spellcasting, while adding in her new extra ability and restoring her potential as a damage dealer after the changes in closed beta phase 2.
A full breakdown of the Apprentice’s new abilities is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Genre-bending Prime World Enters Open Beta
- After many open beta weekends, the wait is finally over. The award-winning Prime World just entered its full 24/7 Open Beta.
- Block N Load Goes Free to Play Today
- Jagex Games Studio is proud to announce that with today’s significant update for Block N Load, the game is now free to play.
- League of Legends Preseason 4 Patch Notes Surface
- Riot Games has been discussing the changes for months but now the actual numbers are on display for various wide-sweeping changes coming to Le...