Orcs Must Die! Unchained Releases Patch 2.7 A Betta Meta
Robot Entertainment announces the launch of Orcs Must Die! Unchained Patch 2.7. This patch brings along some major updates and game changes in aim to bring a better overall game experience and improved meta.
- Key features in the update include:
- A new campaign mode, letting players battle across over 50 challenges to level up their account and upgrade traps.
- A new tinkering system so players can upgrade traps, improving stats and customizing with new parts.
- Three new maps, five new traps, five new traits, and four survival minions.
- A complete revamp of the meta-game, including the removal of the skull store, an improved dashboard UI, and a focus on card crafting.
- A revamp of the role system, removing predetermined hero roles and letting players pick their roles as perks during hero selection.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Introduces Chung
- Kill3rCombo has introduced its newest Elsword character, Chung.
- Guncraft Now Available on Steam
- Indie developer Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing announced today that the devilishly fun, first-person shooter Guncraft is now availab...
- R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Launches Transcendence System
- Players will be introduced to the Transcendence system to maximize their powers and fight against menacing monsters in a brand-new dungeon!