Orcs Must Die! Unchained: July 22 Update Adds New Heroes, Cards & More
Today, Robot Entertainment announced the first details for the next ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta update scheduled for Tuesday, July 22, 2014. Following a player account wipe, participants in the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED closed beta can look forward to taking two brand new Heroes into battle, The Kobold King and Sir Winston. Players can also expect a ton of new features and quality of life improvements, including 40 new cards added to the current set, new skins, and team matchmaking!
This announcement also comes with a massive infographic, shown below.
To view the complete patch notes for the July 22 ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED closed beta update, read here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ronan Redux: The Grand Chase Spell Knight Gets Remastered
- Today KOG Games, publisher of the hit free-to-play MMO Brawler, Grand Chase, releases the highly anticipated Ronan character renewal.
- Kabam games now available as apps through Download.com
- A new partnership between game company Kabam, Download.com, and SweetLabs, is making Kabam titles available as downloadable desktop apps.
- Marketing HTML5 Games in the Next Gen
- For gamers who primarily play AAA or other large budget titles, it might be difficult to understand the profit potential of HTML5 games.