Orcs Must Die! Unchained: July 22 Update Adds New Heroes, Cards & More
Today, Robot Entertainment announced the first details for the next ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta update scheduled for Tuesday, July 22, 2014. Following a player account wipe, participants in the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED closed beta can look forward to taking two brand new Heroes into battle, The Kobold King and Sir Winston. Players can also expect a ton of new features and quality of life improvements, including 40 new cards added to the current set, new skins, and team matchmaking!
This announcement also comes with a massive infographic, shown below.
To view the complete patch notes for the July 22 ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED closed beta update, read here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Innogames Announces Elvenar: a Fantasy Strategy City-Building MMO
- InnoGames offers players the chance to explore an exotic fantasy world with their new city-builder game: Elvenar - The latest, strategy-MMO ti...
- Atlus Online Launches BattleSpace
- Atlus Online has announced today's commercial launch of BattleSpace, both on Atlus Online and Kongregate.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Spirit Mages Archetype
- The eighth archetype reveal has just concluded from City State Entertainment for upcoming Tri-Realm PvP MMORPG, Camelot Unchained.