Orcs Must Die! Unchained: July 22 Update Adds New Heroes, Cards & More
Today, Robot Entertainment announced the first details for the next ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta update scheduled for Tuesday, July 22, 2014. Following a player account wipe, participants in the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED closed beta can look forward to taking two brand new Heroes into battle, The Kobold King and Sir Winston. Players can also expect a ton of new features and quality of life improvements, including 40 new cards added to the current set, new skins, and team matchmaking!
This announcement also comes with a massive infographic, shown below.
To view the complete patch notes for the July 22 ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED closed beta update, read here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Introduces Pupa Collection System
- Joymax launches an update for Knight Age today, introducing their newest improvement to the pet system, also known as Pupa, just in time for t...
- War Of Angels Experiences Rebirth
- Neowiz Games has announced the special rebirth of War of Angels.
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Sneak Peek
- Recently, I spent a day with the Zenimax developers, getting a sneak peek at the first ESO Expansion: Morrowind!