Orcs Must Die! Unchained: First Details Revealed
Today Robot Entertainment announced the first details and opening date for the upcoming ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta. Beginning on Friday, June 27th fans will have the opportunity to dive into ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED and join in the orc gib-fest first-hand with access to the official closed beta. The beta kicks off with an all-new map, and three never-before-seen heroes in addition to the ten powerful Order and Unchained heroes already live and playable in the alpha. Players will also get to experience the brand new deck editing system in the game so that they use the best combination of traps, minions and more to take out their opponents. To celebrate the start of the closed beta, free-to-play hero rotations will be introduced and players will be able to get their hands on one of the new heroes each weekend throughout late June and early July. Time to sign-up, whip out the traps and pile up the bodies as you defend your rift with your friends.
To gain access to the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED closed beta, players will need a special access key. Players can visit http://www.OrcsMustDie.com and register for their chance to obtain an exclusive closed beta access key, while those who participated in the alpha will be automatically granted access to the closed beta. Fans who want to play immediately can purchase a Founder’s Club Pack and gain instant access to the closed beta and exclusive in-game rewards.
For more info, visit https://www.orcsmustdie.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall Holding Anniversary Party Weekend: Play For Free
- Darkfall's Community Lead has announced that the game will host a special extended anniversary party weekend between May 1 and May 5.
- PlaySpan Partners with World of Tanks to Offer Tank Giveaway
- world of tanks partners with playspan
- Call of Duty AW: Customization Items Now Available
- Check out the diverse selection of new customisation items in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare available now in the in-game store.