Orcs Must Die! Unchained – Enters Closed Beta Phase 2
ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED has now entered Phase 2 of its closed beta, and the game itself contains a multitude of updates and additions from the previous version, providing a hugely upgraded gameplay experience. Here’s just a small sampling of what beta players old and new can expect:
- Bosses now spawn during minion waves (starting when a Warcamp gets to level three)
- There is an entirely new weaver model for character upgrades
- Heroes level and become more powerful during matches
- Combat is more interesting and is easier to parse
- Hero abilities have been completely reworked
- Players can now customize their Hero builds with traits that can benefit heroes and or teammates.
- Cliffside Clash (2 Lane Map) has been refined, and a new Orc-themed map called Unchained Fortress has been added
- Ranged combat is far more rewarding and players will have an easier time fighting off other heroes with ranged abilities
- Card packs and gibs have been replaced with a simple, direct “purchase with skulls” system
- There are numerous new Traps including Grinders and Barricades
- The offensive and defensive jobs are split up now, allowing far more control and strategy around Trap-building and Minion-leading roles players want to pursue
- The Minion model is brand-new. A large number of uninteresting choices (particularly with some Minions, items, and Traps) have been replaced by gameplay elements that make matches more interesting
For more info, visit: https://www.orcsmustdie.com/#!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prius Online Returns as Arcane Saga
- Netmarble will be offering Arcane Saga, a redesign of Prius Online, in the first half of 2013.
- Vainglory Reveals Details of Nox
- Vox is the third member of the family trio entering the Halcyon Fold. The previous releases introduced father and protector Ardan...
- Project Blackout: New Avatar System Coming Soon
- International developer Zepetto, today revealed its unique avatar system destined to make FPS, Project Blackout stand out amongst ordinary fre...