Orcs Must Die! Unchained: CB Phase 2 Begins on March 24th
Mark your calendars and clear your week. March 24th will see the triumphant release of Closed Beta Phase 2 for Orcs Must Die Unchained. The development team has been information players about all of the exciting new changes for weeks, and soon you’ll get to try them our for yourself. Tons of changes include Gameplay 2.0, New Traps, UI, a new orc map and more.
For those that want an early sneek peak, Phase 2 for Orcs Must Die Unchained is currently playable at PAX East this weekend in Boston.
For more info, visit https://www.orcsmustdie.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grimoire Open Alpha Begins
- Grimoire: Manastorm —a PC multiplayer shooter featuring fast-paced, MOBA-style tactical combat and spectacular magic attacks—is entering O...
- New F2P car racing game "World of Speed" announced
- Slighty Mad Studios, the developers behind the 'Project CARS' title is looking to start a new project called 'World of Speed...
- The Banner Saga Game Engine Licensed for New Title “BEDLAM”
- Stoic announced today that Skyshine Games has licensed its proprietary game engine built for PC smash-hit and Geekie Award Winner, The Banner ...