Orbital Gear is now on Steam Greenlight
Night Node have submitted Orbital Gear to Steam Greenlight with hope that it will be available through Steam. You can find the page here. Orbital Gear has recently gone from the alpha stage of development and will have a beta version available in the near future.
Orbital Gear is a multiplayer shooter where you take advantage of the gravity of celestial objects to give your mech speed through space. You can equip your mech with two out of twelve different weapons. Orbital Gear features classic multiplayer gameplay with new mechanics, built in 3D but played in 2D. Orbital Gear is developed in Unity.
Orbital Gear has two game modes: classic deathmatch with free-for-all fighting, and Orbital Warfare where the goal is to destroy the opponent’s base. Opponents are defeated either by the enemy base is destroyed by direct firepower or through the collection of Energy Cores from fallen opponents used to charge a super weapon that destroys the opponent’s base.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unreal Engine 4: "Unreal Dev Day" Date Annouced
- Following the successful release of Unreal Engine 4 to the world, Epic Games has announced a new free-to-attend hands-on dev day for ground fl...
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Viking Race: Valkyrie
- The latest Camelot Unchained race reveal comes straight from their official site as the contents of the backstory were deemed a bit too much t...
- Serellan Announces Squad-Based Shooter Epsilon
- The Unreal 4 powered squad based stealth action shooter Epsilon will be released on Steam Early Access this fall.