Orbital Gear is now on Steam Greenlight
Night Node have submitted Orbital Gear to Steam Greenlight with hope that it will be available through Steam. You can find the page here. Orbital Gear has recently gone from the alpha stage of development and will have a beta version available in the near future.
Orbital Gear is a multiplayer shooter where you take advantage of the gravity of celestial objects to give your mech speed through space. You can equip your mech with two out of twelve different weapons. Orbital Gear features classic multiplayer gameplay with new mechanics, built in 3D but played in 2D. Orbital Gear is developed in Unity.
Orbital Gear has two game modes: classic deathmatch with free-for-all fighting, and Orbital Warfare where the goal is to destroy the opponent’s base. Opponents are defeated either by the enemy base is destroyed by direct firepower or through the collection of Energy Cores from fallen opponents used to charge a super weapon that destroys the opponent’s base.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defend The Mine in Fiesta Online
- Outspark has released a new trailer today for Fiesta Online, showcasing a new Kingdom Quest.
- Trickster Online and Grand Chase line up new content
- SG Interactive has revealed new content and events for players of Trickster Online and Grand Chase.
- Warframe: Now available on Xbox One
- Digital Extremes announced today that Warframe®, the wildly-popular AAA Free-to-Play game, is available now on the Xbox One console worldwide...