Open Beta of CroNix Online starts July 21st
IDC/Games, the online and mobile games publisher for Western markets with headquarters in Madrid, has carried out the complete localization of the game CroNix Online to Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish and Czech.
Next Monday, July 21st, the Open Beta will be available, which includes, in addition to the complete localization, all the changes made by Magics in the latest patch, which offers users a much improved gaming experience.
Among the changes, players will find a completely new and intuitive interface, the introduction of daily missions which will allow them to obtain additional rewards and an improvement to the matchmaking system, which makes access to the matches much faster.
Furthermore, a Manner Points system has been implemented in order to sanction inactive players and prevent the rest of the users from suffering the loss of experience as a consequence. However, this will not affect users who experiment exceptional connection problems.
Players who have signed up for the Beta (http://cronix.idcgames.com) will receive a message in their email informing them that it is available and they will have the chance to try out these new features in their own language.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fire Quest Wants to Kick(start) Clash of Clans off the Top
- Geek me 5 is coming to crowdfunding platform Kickstarter for the release of its first ever strategic builder mobile game: Fire Quest - Age of ...
- Blacklight: Retribution Releases “I Am Legend” Inspired Evacuation Update
- The Blacklight: Retribution team is proud to announce that Evacuation, the latest update for the award-winning, free-to-play first-person shoo...
- Music Man Online Review
- In Music Man Online (Humorously shortened to MMO), you play the role of a dancer; you are in an academy very reminiscent of the Yugioh: GX