Open Beta of CroNix Online starts July 21st
IDC/Games, the online and mobile games publisher for Western markets with headquarters in Madrid, has carried out the complete localization of the game CroNix Online to Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish and Czech.
Next Monday, July 21st, the Open Beta will be available, which includes, in addition to the complete localization, all the changes made by Magics in the latest patch, which offers users a much improved gaming experience.
Among the changes, players will find a completely new and intuitive interface, the introduction of daily missions which will allow them to obtain additional rewards and an improvement to the matchmaking system, which makes access to the matches much faster.
Furthermore, a Manner Points system has been implemented in order to sanction inactive players and prevent the rest of the users from suffering the loss of experience as a consequence. However, this will not affect users who experiment exceptional connection problems.
Players who have signed up for the Beta (http://cronix.idcgames.com) will receive a message in their email informing them that it is available and they will have the chance to try out these new features in their own language.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Reaches 100 Million Euros Lifetime Revenue
- InnoGames' strategy game Forge of Empires has reached a lifetime revenue of 100 million Euros.
- Ragnarok Valkyrie Uprising: Path of Heroes Gets Mercenary Pet Update
- WarpPortal, known for publishing the online and mobile titles for the Ragnarok Online Franchise, has a new update for ROVU: Path of Heroes.
- Drift City opens the roads to Neo City
- GamesCampus has introduced a new zone and special events for players of Drift City.