Open beta for CardMon Hero begins Jan 19
A news post has announced that CardMon Hero (previously Camon Hero) will begin its open beta testing this Wednesday, January 19, at 7 p.m. game time.
CardMon Hero features a unique card-collecting combat system, several classes, and interchangeable weapon styles. For more information about the game, visit our CardMon Hero page.
CardMon Hero is being published by HanbitSoft (T3 Entertainment/Redbana).
CardMon Hero Gameplay Screenshot
Greetings Cardmon Heroes,
The cards are all set!
Gear up your cards for one ultimate battle. Cardmon Hero is opening its doors for a historic Open beta Phase on January 19, 2011 at 7pm (19:00:00) Game Time.
Expect nothing but non-stop action and one of a kind cards that will surely bring out the hero within. Join us as we celebrate this wonderful beginning in the land of Aria.
See you in-game soon.
Cardmon Hero Team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Garden: Two Rare Cards Annouced
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced 2 brand new Extremely Rare cards for their hybrid browser-based cas...
- ChangYou Announces New MMORPG Zentia
- ChangYou announced a new free to play MMORPG called Zentia. The game features 3D graphics and a unique social leveling system.
- TOME: Immortal Arena Takes Part in Raptr Extra Life Weekend Livestream
- The TOME: Immortal Arena development team will livestream KIXEYE’s upcoming brawler MOBA this weekend for a good cause.