Oort Online: New sandbox game revealed
Developed by former Lionhead and EA veterans, Oort Online is a multiplayer sandbox game set in a massive universe… In the Oort Online universe, you’ll be able to explore huge numbers of different worlds, each with unique appearances, resources, real players and their creations.
Each planet is populated by vicious and varied creatures known as The Protectors. Fight them alone or with friends to be rewarded with experience and loot. Everyone plays in the same universe. You can build anything, anywhere, from Portals to Palaces, and keep your creations safe using Beacons.
Step through a Portal and find other players, their creations, monuments, shops, cities and guilds. The whole universe is open for you to explore.
For more info, visit oortonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Announces Last Chance for Blackrock Mountain Pre-Orders
- Are you brave (or insane) enough to face the ancient evils lurking within Hearthstone's Blackrock Mountain?
- NetDragon to Soft Launch "Dead Union" in Australia
- NetDragon’s mobile FPS game, has been confirmed --- October 22nd in Australia. It will be available in Google Play then.
- Crooz Releases New Racing Game ACR Drift for iOS
- Crooz announces the iOS release of ACR Drift, a free to play drift racing game for mobile.