Oort Online: New sandbox game revealed
Developed by former Lionhead and EA veterans, Oort Online is a multiplayer sandbox game set in a massive universe… In the Oort Online universe, you’ll be able to explore huge numbers of different worlds, each with unique appearances, resources, real players and their creations.
Each planet is populated by vicious and varied creatures known as The Protectors. Fight them alone or with friends to be rewarded with experience and loot. Everyone plays in the same universe. You can build anything, anywhere, from Portals to Palaces, and keep your creations safe using Beacons.
Step through a Portal and find other players, their creations, monuments, shops, cities and guilds. The whole universe is open for you to explore.
For more info, visit oortonline.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Specters of the Rail Now Live
- Specters of the Rail brings a significant overhaul to the Star Chart system, new Archwing space combat modes and more!
- Devilian Update 1.4 Press Demo Reveal
- First is the new dungeons. As the level cap rises to fifty-six, players will want more challenging content to match their new found power.
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - Wargaming's Blitz and World of Warships
- DizzyPW goes hands-on with the long awaited World of Tanks Blitz and live gameplay of World of Warships during a private demo.