Once Bitten, Twice Dead: New Sandbox Game on Steam Greenlight
Today Dark Day Interactive today are pleased to announce Once Bitten, Twice Dead, a horror survival title, is now on Steam Greenlight and will be released on PC and the Nintendo Wii U.
A heady mix of action adventure, horror and survival, Once Bitten, Twice Dead will land players in the middle of a virus pandemic that’s mutated living things into undead munchers.
Humanity have holed themselves up in camps after the ‘falling’ – a catastrophic event that spawned the munchers, survivors only venture out for precious building materials, guns and ammo, and, of course, food and water. Do you have what it takes to lead a team to survive? Or are you a lone wolf, looking after number 1?
Once Bitten, Twice Dead gives you the freedom, to play how you want to play.
- True open world environment
- Venture alone or in a multiplayer team – remember, there’s strength in numbers
- Take control of vehicles to explore the huge game environment
- Harvest, craft, cook and survive
- Random boss encounters
- Competitive arenas and death match modes
- Outbreak mode, where YOU play as the infected
For more info, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=379270278
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: New Summoner's Rift Map Now Live
- Riot Games has announced today that the new, updated Summoner's Rift map is now live and playable in all game modes, including Ranked, No...
- Nexon Soft-Launches Legacy Quest on Android in Select Markets
- The rogue-like, classic dungeon crawler is now available for Android in 14 countries.
- Fractured Space Launch Review
- Fractured Space is an interesting beast. It is a MOBA involving humongous starships, and is reminiscent of games like Dreadnought.