OGPlanet Relaunching Red Stone – Open Beta Begins June 29
It looks like OGPlanet came out of the blue an announced that they will be publishing the 2D fantasy MMORPG Red Stone and its open beta will begin June 29. Even though Red Stone is new on the OGPlanet portal, the game is by no means a new MMORPG. It actually has quite a history. It was actually available on the GamersFirst for a while and then its Korean developer L&K Logic picked up the service after GamersFirst shut it down. So the game has been available world-wide for years.
Red Stone Gameplay Screenshot
It looks like L&K Logic will be shutting down its own servers and allowing its players to transfer their characters to the OGPlanet service, making OGPlanet the only place people can play Red Stone.
OGPlanet also publishes Hockey Dash, Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter and LaTale
Articles You May Enjoy
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Arrives on PC Friday November 7th
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad has only one goal - to give you a new, higher level of immersion.
- Assetto Corsa PS4 Hands-on Impressions
- Simulator games aren't for everyone. The ultimate appeal of any game with "real-world" roots is often in how it captures and ga...
- Special Collector’s Edition of Grey Goo Now Available in North America
- UIG Entertainment and Grey Box are proud to announce the retail release of the Grey Goo Collector’s Edition in North America.