OGPlanet Relaunching Red Stone – Open Beta Begins June 29
It looks like OGPlanet came out of the blue an announced that they will be publishing the 2D fantasy MMORPG Red Stone and its open beta will begin June 29. Even though Red Stone is new on the OGPlanet portal, the game is by no means a new MMORPG. It actually has quite a history. It was actually available on the GamersFirst for a while and then its Korean developer L&K Logic picked up the service after GamersFirst shut it down. So the game has been available world-wide for years.
Red Stone Gameplay Screenshot
It looks like L&K Logic will be shutting down its own servers and allowing its players to transfer their characters to the OGPlanet service, making OGPlanet the only place people can play Red Stone.
OGPlanet also publishes Hockey Dash, Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter and LaTale
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wincars Racer First Impressions
- This is where Wincars Racer comes in: an arcade racer offering players a game with fast-paced action packed gameplay.
- DOFUS update 2.23: The Gears of Xelorium Now Available
- Xelor's domain, this new Divine Dimension is at the heart of the next update. The Great Chronomaster messes with the temporal markers the...
- Play Squeal of Fortune in RuneScape
- RuneScape has released a new game for players to test their luck on: the Squeal of Fortune.