OGPlanet Relaunching Red Stone – Open Beta Begins June 29
It looks like OGPlanet came out of the blue an announced that they will be publishing the 2D fantasy MMORPG Red Stone and its open beta will begin June 29. Even though Red Stone is new on the OGPlanet portal, the game is by no means a new MMORPG. It actually has quite a history. It was actually available on the GamersFirst for a while and then its Korean developer L&K Logic picked up the service after GamersFirst shut it down. So the game has been available world-wide for years.
Red Stone Gameplay Screenshot
It looks like L&K Logic will be shutting down its own servers and allowing its players to transfer their characters to the OGPlanet service, making OGPlanet the only place people can play Red Stone.
OGPlanet also publishes Hockey Dash, Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter and LaTale
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celtic Heroes: "Shadows over Beltane" Update Now Available
- Today, One Thumb Mobile have announced the latest free update expansion for Celtic Heroes. The “Shadow’s over Beltane” is available from...
- New Hamel Content Coming To Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has announced a major update for players of Elsword.
- Heroes of the Storm: Ragnaros Hero Review
- However, I’m a little confused. When I think “Assassin,” I think stealth, sneakiness, and sudden bursts of destruction.