Nutaku.com Wants to Send a Fan to Anime Expo 2016
Nutaku.com announced the launch of the Hyper-Super Ultra-Mega Celebration Contest today that will be sending one lucky participant (and their friend, parent, random stranger of their choosing) to the 2016 Anime Expo in Los Angeles, July 1st-4th.
In addition to the awesome Anime Expo trip, Nutaku.com will be awarding 100 prizes (101 total prizes, including the grand prize), including lots of cool collectibles from a variety of Nutaku.com games including Aigis, Lord of Valkyrie, Dragon Tactics, Osawari and Kanpani Girls and a virtual ton of Nutaku gold. The contest starts January 19th and runs till February 9th, 2016 and is open to any current Nutaku.com members or anyone that signs up for a new Nutaku.com account – which is completely free! The grand prize, a trip for two to Anime Expo 2016 includes two round trip airfares, and four nights hotel stay.
Find out more about the contest here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ilya Muromets: Early Access Program Available Today
- 1С Game Studios and the Russian Military Historical Society are excited to announce that the Early Access program for ILYA MUROMETS, a new fl...
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Announced
- Independent developer Fatshark announced today the development of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, a co-operative action first person shoote...
- Kartuga Reveals New User Interface Details
- New details emerge about Kartuga's user interface and item system.