Nutaku.com Launches Popular RPG Hero Zero
Nutaku.com, an online gaming portal featuring premium web-based games, announced today the North American launch of Hero Zero, a free-to-play superhero browser game. Hero Zero already has over 22 million registered players worldwide and is available to play now here.
In Hero Zero, you’re just an average joe with a big ambition: become the greater superhero ever! Like most fledgling heroes, you’re going to have to start small – you’ve got to crawl before you can leap a tall building in a single bound. Hone your skills rescuing wayward felines trapped in trees, then work your way to the top by battling nefarious villains, fighting off alien invasions, and slaying legendary monsters threatening the city!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms Celebrates 5 Million Players
- Developer and publisher Firefly Studios today announced that their popular ‘Castle MMO’ Stronghold Kingdoms has now passed 5 million users...
- Riot Games Reveals League Of Legends Championship Series
- Riot Games has announced that it will launch its own professional gaming league, League of Legends Championship Series, in 2013.
- Juggernaut Announces Versus GM Event
- Mail.Ru has revealed new events for Juggernaut, where players can battle the game's GMs and Admins.