Nutaku.com Launches Popular RPG Hero Zero
Nutaku.com, an online gaming portal featuring premium web-based games, announced today the North American launch of Hero Zero, a free-to-play superhero browser game. Hero Zero already has over 22 million registered players worldwide and is available to play now here.
In Hero Zero, you’re just an average joe with a big ambition: become the greater superhero ever! Like most fledgling heroes, you’re going to have to start small – you’ve got to crawl before you can leap a tall building in a single bound. Hone your skills rescuing wayward felines trapped in trees, then work your way to the top by battling nefarious villains, fighting off alien invasions, and slaying legendary monsters threatening the city!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Releases Latest Feature Pack
- NCSOFT® and ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released its “September 2014 Feature Pack,&qu...
- ArenaNet Launches Pre-Purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- The studio revealed that pre-purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is now live across territories in the West.
- Battle of the Immortals Closed Beta Delayed Until April
- The Battle of the Immortals closed beta has officially been delayed until mid April. Those with closed beta keys will need to hold onto them a...