Nutaku.com Launches Popular RPG Hero Zero
Nutaku.com, an online gaming portal featuring premium web-based games, announced today the North American launch of Hero Zero, a free-to-play superhero browser game. Hero Zero already has over 22 million registered players worldwide and is available to play now here.
In Hero Zero, you’re just an average joe with a big ambition: become the greater superhero ever! Like most fledgling heroes, you’re going to have to start small – you’ve got to crawl before you can leap a tall building in a single bound. Hone your skills rescuing wayward felines trapped in trees, then work your way to the top by battling nefarious villains, fighting off alien invasions, and slaying legendary monsters threatening the city!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Dungeon Bros, New Bro-Op Dungeon Crawler Announced
- Wired Productions, an established independent digital games publisher, today announced it has partnered with React! Games, an award-winning vi...
- Camelot Unchained: Recent Pre-Alpha Test Runs Successfully
- Recently, City State Entertainment imitated a pre-alpha test for there upcoming MMORPG: Camelot Unchained, and today, they revealed the result...
- Brick-Force begins closed beta
- Brick Force, a unique new shooter published by Infernum, has begun closed beta testing.