Nutaku.com Announces DMM’s Shooting Girls
Nutaku.com, an online gaming portal featuring premium web-based games, announced today that they will launch an English language version of Shooting Girl, a turn-based strategy game that takes place in an alternate Tokyo. Shooting Girl was created by noted Japanese developers, DMM, publishers of the Kantai Collection (“KanColle”).
An enemy called the “Unknown” has invaded and wiped out the city. The only force left to try and repel the enemy is a group of armed school girls. Your mission is to train a team of these “Shooting Girls” into an elite force, then lead them in a shadowy struggle to reclaim the lost 23 wards of Tokyo.
Shooting Girl will be available to play in March 2016 at: www.nutaku.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward Patch 3.15 now live
- SQUARE ENIX® announced the release of Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward™’s latest update, Patch 3.15.
- Dawn breaks in Ether Saga Odyssey
- Break of Dawn, the latest expansion for Ether Saga Online, has just released.
- DragonSoul announces launch plans
- DragonSoul went into open beta in December, and is now preparing for its launch plans.