Novus Aeterno Reveals Anti-Zerging Feature
Taitale Studios roared back with a vengeance this winter season following the restart of their Kickstarter campaign for Novus Aeterno, a massive RTS reaching for unparalleled scaling in a sandbox science fiction setting.
Thanks to a generous angel investor, their goal had been lowered to only requiring $75,000, but with thirteen days remaining they have already doubled it, pushing towards $160,000 in total funding. And this weekend the ever growing game revealed an all important feature to keep zerging at a minimum, a soft cap on CP, an army building resource point. This essentially will debuff empires’ ships that overcrowd a single area of combat in space, allowing the little guy a fighting chance.
To read the full details of the latest update or back the Kickstarter campaign, check out the post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Announces PAX East Activities for Fans
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced activities at PAX East that are sure to fire up Gu...
- PAX East 2015 Day 1 Recap - Trion Worlds, Dreadnought, Indie Games, and Cosplay!
- A full day of intense news coverage followed by a night of even more intense drinking and hobnobbing (and still surprisingly, news coverage!)...
- Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes coming Dec. 8th
- Since the announcement of Goblins vs Gnomes at BlizzCon 2014, we’ve been tinkering away in preparation to bring one of Warcraft’s greatest...