Novus Aeterno Reveals Anti-Zerging Feature
Taitale Studios roared back with a vengeance this winter season following the restart of their Kickstarter campaign for Novus Aeterno, a massive RTS reaching for unparalleled scaling in a sandbox science fiction setting.
Thanks to a generous angel investor, their goal had been lowered to only requiring $75,000, but with thirteen days remaining they have already doubled it, pushing towards $160,000 in total funding. And this weekend the ever growing game revealed an all important feature to keep zerging at a minimum, a soft cap on CP, an army building resource point. This essentially will debuff empires’ ships that overcrowd a single area of combat in space, allowing the little guy a fighting chance.
To read the full details of the latest update or back the Kickstarter campaign, check out the post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Celebrates Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year
- Kill3rCombo has announced a variety of new events to celebrate both Valentine's Day and the Lunar New Year.
- CABAL II Cartel Extension Update Now Live
- The new CABAL 2 “Cartel Extension” update comes just in time for Spring filled with a load of new features to keep fans of the game playin...
- Jagex Acquired by Chinese Investors
- Jagex confirmed it has been acquired by Chinese investors with immediate effect and a new Board of Directors has been constituted.