Novus Aeterno Reveals Anti-Zerging Feature
Taitale Studios roared back with a vengeance this winter season following the restart of their Kickstarter campaign for Novus Aeterno, a massive RTS reaching for unparalleled scaling in a sandbox science fiction setting.
Thanks to a generous angel investor, their goal had been lowered to only requiring $75,000, but with thirteen days remaining they have already doubled it, pushing towards $160,000 in total funding. And this weekend the ever growing game revealed an all important feature to keep zerging at a minimum, a soft cap on CP, an army building resource point. This essentially will debuff empires’ ships that overcrowd a single area of combat in space, allowing the little guy a fighting chance.
To read the full details of the latest update or back the Kickstarter campaign, check out the post here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales Enters Closed Beta
- KoramGame has announced that closed beta for Spirit Tales has launched.
- Hazard Ops: New PvP Modes for Closed Beta
- After a successful first two weeks in closed beta, the first update to the brutal third-person shooting game, Hazard Ops is now live. Appropri...
- Marvel Heroes Welcomes You To Asgard
- Asgard - Game Update 2.0 is now live in Marvel Heroes! The biggest content update ever features a new playable character... the God of Mischie...