Novus AEterno Reaches Kickstarter Goal and Partners With OKTA
Novus AEterno has updated news on their Kickstarter campaign and game development, with several awesome developments in the works.
The Kickstarter has now officially reached its $200,000 goal with a few days left in the campaign, but the bigger news is that OKTA studio – which has done character work for well known game titles including Borderlands 2 and Halo 4 – has voluntarily funded the work on the game’s 3D ship bridge feature. OKTA will create player avatars for the game, allowing the development team to work on additional features like the ship bridge.
The team has also released the first part of the Cauldron Born lore (readable here), which is only $20,000 short of becoming a stretch goal reality. Novus AEterno will also be livestreaming this Saturday with Pontus, Senior Client Engineer, as a guest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: Early Access Now Available
- Reto-Moto has announced that their free-to-play WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals will be available from 2pm GMT today on Steam. Heroes &...
- Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
- News from Nexon North America: Sudden Attack is shutting down for good in January 2014.
- Dungeon of the Endless Announces Deathly Halloween Update
- Amplitude Studios releases a “DEATH GAMBLE” update for Dungeon of the Endless, the rogue-like dungeon-defense game that specializes in de...