Novus AEterno Reaches Kickstarter Goal and Partners With OKTA
Novus AEterno has updated news on their Kickstarter campaign and game development, with several awesome developments in the works.
The Kickstarter has now officially reached its $200,000 goal with a few days left in the campaign, but the bigger news is that OKTA studio – which has done character work for well known game titles including Borderlands 2 and Halo 4 – has voluntarily funded the work on the game’s 3D ship bridge feature. OKTA will create player avatars for the game, allowing the development team to work on additional features like the ship bridge.
The team has also released the first part of the Cauldron Born lore (readable here), which is only $20,000 short of becoming a stretch goal reality. Novus AEterno will also be livestreaming this Saturday with Pontus, Senior Client Engineer, as a guest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wizard101 Teases Upcoming World - Polaris
- KingsIsle today allowed the final poster to be peeled off a teaser site for Wizard101, revealing the words, "Welcome to Polaris."
- Dungeons and Dragons Online reveals new Update 13 Screens
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots for Dungeon and Dragon Online's upcoming patch, Update 13: Web of Chaos.
- Heroes of Newerth Launches Core Pool
- S2 Games has announced the launch of Core Pool for Heroes of Newerth, which introduces a whole new approach to the player experience.