Novus AEterno Introduces Zones of Conflict And New Troop System
The developers of Novus AEterno have released a new update to the ongoing development of the game.
The first stage of Zones of Conflict are now added to the game and under testing; players can now see nearby battles in the solar system view. Detail has also been added to the troops and planet capturing mechanics, including the introduction of a new ground troop combat system for planet capture.
For the full details of changes and updates, read the latest developer blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Announces Blade Hunter Beta
- Blade Hunter announces news that its beta testing will begin December 19.
- RaiderZ Zone Overview - Rengot Village
- Perfect World continues the zone overview for RaiderZ with the vicious Rengot Tribe and Rengot village!
- Announcing Hazard Ops, a Brutal Third-Person Action Shooter
- Infernum announces its rights to publish Hazard Ops in Europe, an intense third-person action shooter.