Novus AEterno Introduces Zones of Conflict And New Troop System
The developers of Novus AEterno have released a new update to the ongoing development of the game.
The first stage of Zones of Conflict are now added to the game and under testing; players can now see nearby battles in the solar system view. Detail has also been added to the troops and planet capturing mechanics, including the introduction of a new ground troop combat system for planet capture.
For the full details of changes and updates, read the latest developer blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galactic Civilizations III Early Access Gets Major Beta Content Drop
- Rival factions across the galaxy now have another weapon in their arsenals today as diplomacy and trade – along with a new playable race, th...
- SOE Live 2014 Registration Now Open
- Sony Online Entertainment announces the opening of registration for the annual SOE Live event, held in Las Vegas.
- Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls Console Launches June 20
- Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls will launch on June 20 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.