Novus AEterno Introduces Zones of Conflict And New Troop System
The developers of Novus AEterno have released a new update to the ongoing development of the game.
The first stage of Zones of Conflict are now added to the game and under testing; players can now see nearby battles in the solar system view. Detail has also been added to the troops and planet capturing mechanics, including the introduction of a new ground troop combat system for planet capture.
For the full details of changes and updates, read the latest developer blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Launches New Tanks from Battle of Prokhorovka
- Gaijin Entertainment, developer and publisher of multi-platform video games and winner of numerous industry awards, announced new ground force...
- Forsaken World launches Nightfall expansion
- Nightfall, the largest expansion to date for Forsaken World, is now live.
- Windward's High Seas Sandbox Adventures Launches for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Windward, an action-packed sandbox game set on the open oceans, has dropped anchor on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux.