Novus AEterno Introduces Zones of Conflict And New Troop System
The developers of Novus AEterno have released a new update to the ongoing development of the game.
The first stage of Zones of Conflict are now added to the game and under testing; players can now see nearby battles in the solar system view. Detail has also been added to the troops and planet capturing mechanics, including the introduction of a new ground troop combat system for planet capture.
For the full details of changes and updates, read the latest developer blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War: Bigpoint Announces Major New Update
- Today Bigpoint revealed the details of the biggest update yet to its sci-fi driven MOBA, Shards of War.
- Elsword Transformation Evolution Begins with New Class
- Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, today announced the launch of Infinity Sword, the first new class in its...
- Dungeon Defenders II Alpha Impressions
- Unlike the first game in the series, Dungeon Defenders II is a free to play game.