Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
Now every piece of equipment will have an associated “volatility” number. When a unit is destroyed, its volatility will be calculated to impact its knockback distance, shockwave radius, and damage. Damage and knockback distance will also factor in distance from the exploding unit.
Some units may also have special volatility which can add special attributes that will linger after the explosion. These can include electrical volatility, which causes loss of control, discharge, and misfires; plasma volatility, which causes damage over time; acidic volatility, which permanently reduces armor over time; and nuclear volatility, which incapacitates.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: Halloween Event Now Available
- From 27th October players will be able to celebrate Halloween in the one week Nosgoth event, Devil’s Night. For a limited time gamers will h...
- Avatar and Panda Monk Appear in Dragon’s Call II
- After 1.9 version of Dragon’s Call II was updated, the operation team gets good feedback from its players and now they add Super Golden Pets...
- Spacecom Launch Review
- Within the world of Spacecom you are a space commander taking control of a small fleet of ships and sectors within space that will have you ca...