Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
Now every piece of equipment will have an associated “volatility” number. When a unit is destroyed, its volatility will be calculated to impact its knockback distance, shockwave radius, and damage. Damage and knockback distance will also factor in distance from the exploding unit.
Some units may also have special volatility which can add special attributes that will linger after the explosion. These can include electrical volatility, which causes loss of control, discharge, and misfires; plasma volatility, which causes damage over time; acidic volatility, which permanently reduces armor over time; and nuclear volatility, which incapacitates.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Tour Fishing Prepares First Content Update For April 15
- GamesCampus announces the date for World Tour Fishing's first major update, which introduces the Southeast Asia region.
- Eldevin Desktop Client Released
- Patch 1.16 for Eldevin has arrived, bringing new content, new systems and most importantly, the long-awaited Desktop Client for the game.
- Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday Launches July 6
- Cryptic Studios announced Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday will launch on July 6.