Novus AEterno Funds on Kickstarter, Unlocking Multiple Stretch Goals
Taitale Games’ Kickstarter for the epic science fiction MMORTS, Novus AEterno, comes to a close today having raised a whopping 360% of their goal (in addition to another $125k invested by an Angel Investor, this makes a grand total of $394,000).
So what does this mean for the future of the game? Well a plethora of features are now promised including individualized and impactful crafting systems, additional ship types, outpost and moon colonization and customization, fully 3D capital ships to immerse the player in the buzz of their empire, and two additional race options to further customize a player’s experience. All that on top of the promised core gameplay is sure to make for a mind blowing experience.
Founders wanting to celebrate this occasion should jump on the Kickstarter comments section now to let their voice be heard!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 15 Most Anticipated Free to Play Games of 2017 (written version)
- This is our accompanying article on our most anticipated free to play games of 2017!
- PlanetSide 2 Releases Auto-Turrets in Latest Update
- Today, Sony Online Entertainment released the latest game update to PlanetSide 2, which includes wieldable melee weapons and the Spitfire Turr...
- Black Desert Online Impressions - Kuniochi, Ninja, and Siege Warfare
- It's been several months since Black Desert Online released in North America and Europe. In that time the game has had some major updates...