Novus AEterno Funds on Kickstarter, Unlocking Multiple Stretch Goals
Taitale Games’ Kickstarter for the epic science fiction MMORTS, Novus AEterno, comes to a close today having raised a whopping 360% of their goal (in addition to another $125k invested by an Angel Investor, this makes a grand total of $394,000).
So what does this mean for the future of the game? Well a plethora of features are now promised including individualized and impactful crafting systems, additional ship types, outpost and moon colonization and customization, fully 3D capital ships to immerse the player in the buzz of their empire, and two additional race options to further customize a player’s experience. All that on top of the promised core gameplay is sure to make for a mind blowing experience.
Founders wanting to celebrate this occasion should jump on the Kickstarter comments section now to let their voice be heard!
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest 2014 ‘most successful to date’
- Jagex Games Studios, creators and custodians of the MMORPG, RuneScape, is thrilled to share news of yet another successful RuneFest fan conven...
- Wargaming.net League EU Season 4 Finals Results Revealed
- Wargaming today announced the results of the Wargaming.net League EU Season 4 Finals, which took place at the ESL Arena and the ESL Studio 1 i...
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Episode 2 Launched
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, the preteen adventure game, has launched its second installment.