Novus AEterno Funds on Kickstarter, Unlocking Multiple Stretch Goals
Taitale Games’ Kickstarter for the epic science fiction MMORTS, Novus AEterno, comes to a close today having raised a whopping 360% of their goal (in addition to another $125k invested by an Angel Investor, this makes a grand total of $394,000).
So what does this mean for the future of the game? Well a plethora of features are now promised including individualized and impactful crafting systems, additional ship types, outpost and moon colonization and customization, fully 3D capital ships to immerse the player in the buzz of their empire, and two additional race options to further customize a player’s experience. All that on top of the promised core gameplay is sure to make for a mind blowing experience.
Founders wanting to celebrate this occasion should jump on the Kickstarter comments section now to let their voice be heard!
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Update 8.4 First Details
- Wargaming has announced the initial details of its upcoming 8.4 Update for World of Tanks.
- Edge of Space Early Access Preview
- Edge of Space is a 2D survival, exploration, terraforming, crafting, and building game. It places you in a dynamic open-world sandbox where yo...
- Vindictus Full Open Beta Begins October 13
- Vindictus Open beta begins October 13. Starting October 13 players won't need early access keys to play Vindictus and it will be open to ...