Novus AEterno Funds on Kickstarter, Unlocking Multiple Stretch Goals
Taitale Games’ Kickstarter for the epic science fiction MMORTS, Novus AEterno, comes to a close today having raised a whopping 360% of their goal (in addition to another $125k invested by an Angel Investor, this makes a grand total of $394,000).
So what does this mean for the future of the game? Well a plethora of features are now promised including individualized and impactful crafting systems, additional ship types, outpost and moon colonization and customization, fully 3D capital ships to immerse the player in the buzz of their empire, and two additional race options to further customize a player’s experience. All that on top of the promised core gameplay is sure to make for a mind blowing experience.
Founders wanting to celebrate this occasion should jump on the Kickstarter comments section now to let their voice be heard!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ignited Games Welcomes Son Destan Players
- Ignited Games, publisher of Rosh Online, have announced their welcome to Son Destan (Karos Online Turkey Version) players.
- Elder Scrolls Online: Coming to Steam
- The Elder Scrolls Online is the latest chapter of the award-winning RPG franchise and brings the legendary experience online for the first tim...
- League of Legends Reveals Sion Rework
- League of Legends has revealed its Sion rework today, giving players a glimpse into the upcoming changes for this juggernaut.