Nosgoth: Vanguard Class Now Available
The Vanguard survived the brutal assault on the Isle of Dead and now stands as part of a team of criminals, deserters, pirates, battle-scarred veterans, blood-soaked priests and haunted medics in the war against the Vampires. With his powerful throwing weapons and protective shield that blocks Vampires’ special attacks, no Human class is better equipped for close quarter contact than the Vanguard.
Vanguards weapons and abilities:
- Kama – A lightweight but powerful weapon that can be thrown in rapid succession
- Waraxe – A massive throwing axe that deals increased damage, but cannot be thrown as quickly as other axes
- Splitter Hatchet – A Wraith-forged throwing axe that splits into two when thrown
- Impaler Axe – A cruelly-barbed throwing axe that causes victims to bleed for additional damage over time
- Shield Bash – Smash a nearby enemy with your shield to damage and disorient them
- Shield Charge – Rush forwards behind your shield to knockdown and damage any enemy you collide with
- Judgment – Call upon your drowned brethren to scourge nearby vampires. Low health enemies are executed, instantly killing them despite any defensive abilities they have active.
- Rousing Cry – Fortify nearby teammates, increasing their movement speed and life regeneration for a short time
For more information on the new class and upcoming content please visit: Nosgoth.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Announces Latest Game Updates
- Rise of Incarnates is revealing a new map, new character and special in-game event.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Season Pass Details Revealed
- In our last DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE update we found out that Mira and Towa managed to get their hands on numerous characters from the DRAGON BAL...
- Black Gold Online: Details for OB revealed
- As Black Gold Online enters its second month of Open Beta testing, the team at Snail Games is happy to reveal a few quick peeks at what'...