Nosgoth Reveals New Human Class – Beastmaster
Nosgoth gets ever close to launch, but hasn’t stopped the stream of cool updates leading up to it. And perhaps the most exciting one yet is the inclusion of a new human faction class, The Beastmaster!
Choosing to fight vampires with more than just fire, the Beastmaster combines powerful magics with immortal stopping firearms to make a real dent in unwary enemies. But perhaps their greatest trick is the ability to transform into a bird of prey, ensuring speedy vampires won’t just skitter away with a sliver of health any longer.
Keep an eye open as we might be getting access to a preview event to test out this Scourge of the Wild sooner than you might think!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aion Echoes of Eternity Expansion Now Live
- Today NCSOFT announced that the critically-acclaimed fantasy MMO, Aion, has released one of its most highly anticipated expansions to date.
- Games of Glory Open Beta Begins
- Lightbulb Crew has announced the official open beta launch for Games of Glory, its free to play top-down team shooter.
- Heroes of the Storm Launches June 2, 2015
- Rally your fellow heroes and get ready for battle, because the portal to the Nexus is about to bust wide open!