Nosgoth Reveals New Human Class – Beastmaster
Nosgoth gets ever close to launch, but hasn’t stopped the stream of cool updates leading up to it. And perhaps the most exciting one yet is the inclusion of a new human faction class, The Beastmaster!
Choosing to fight vampires with more than just fire, the Beastmaster combines powerful magics with immortal stopping firearms to make a real dent in unwary enemies. But perhaps their greatest trick is the ability to transform into a bird of prey, ensuring speedy vampires won’t just skitter away with a sliver of health any longer.
Keep an eye open as we might be getting access to a preview event to test out this Scourge of the Wild sooner than you might think!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amazon Joins as Platinum Sponsor of Vainglory Summer Season
- The top eight teams per region will compete at the Summer Live Championships in North America (September 2-5) and Europe (September 9-11).
- Nexon holds Nexon Developers Conference for Partners in Korea
- NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, held its first-ever Nexon Developers Conference for ...
- Soul Seeker: War of the Gods Update Announced
- The new update (Version 1.5.0) dubbed Soul Seeker: War of the Gods will add a second Raid Boss to the game.