Nosgoth Reveals New Human Class – Beastmaster
Nosgoth gets ever close to launch, but hasn’t stopped the stream of cool updates leading up to it. And perhaps the most exciting one yet is the inclusion of a new human faction class, The Beastmaster!
Choosing to fight vampires with more than just fire, the Beastmaster combines powerful magics with immortal stopping firearms to make a real dent in unwary enemies. But perhaps their greatest trick is the ability to transform into a bird of prey, ensuring speedy vampires won’t just skitter away with a sliver of health any longer.
Keep an eye open as we might be getting access to a preview event to test out this Scourge of the Wild sooner than you might think!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Coming to Xbox One in 2015
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leader and publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced today that Cryptic Studios is bri...
- Newest Update to WildStar Introduces The Protogames Initiative
- “The Protogames Initiative” introduces a range of content for players to enjoy, including a new Shiphand mission and two exciting dungeons...
- Elsword updates with new dungeons, mounts and more
- It's time to saddle up! Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MORPG Elsword has introduced its brand-new mount system and...