Nosgoth Introduces First Vampire Map
Square Enix has announced the release of its first vampire map for Nosgoth, called “The Fane.”
The new map is composed of temples and shrines dedicated to Raziel and Kain. Vampires now battle Humans here to prevent them from stealing the secrets of this ancient place, while Humans seek to conquer it and use it as a valuable fortress.
The new map is available today for free, so just log in and get ready to shed some blood. In the meantime, you can read this extensive lore behind the map.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes Ascend Now On Steam
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the launch of Tribes Ascend on Steam, along with a new update.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launches on Xbox One Sept. 8
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil will bring an increase to the level cap, the Oathbound Paladin playable class and new adventure zones
- Final Fantasy XIV European Data Centre to arrive in October 2015
- Square Enix Ltd., announced over the weekend that the European Data Centre for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online will commence operations in October.