Nosgoth Introduces First Vampire Map
Square Enix has announced the release of its first vampire map for Nosgoth, called “The Fane.”
The new map is composed of temples and shrines dedicated to Raziel and Kain. Vampires now battle Humans here to prevent them from stealing the secrets of this ancient place, while Humans seek to conquer it and use it as a valuable fortress.
The new map is available today for free, so just log in and get ready to shed some blood. In the meantime, you can read this extensive lore behind the map.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Circus is Coming to Town in The West
- Online game The West has just included a traveling circus to the ruff-and-tumble wild frontier.
- Nexon America Invites You to #PlayDirty in Dirty Bomb
- Nexon America and Splash Damage have changed the name of their upcoming online shooter from Extraction to Dirty Bomb.
- Nexon to Publish Human Element
- Nexon announces that it will publish Robotoki's Human Element in 2015.