Nosgoth Introduces First Vampire Map
Square Enix has announced the release of its first vampire map for Nosgoth, called “The Fane.”
The new map is composed of temples and shrines dedicated to Raziel and Kain. Vampires now battle Humans here to prevent them from stealing the secrets of this ancient place, while Humans seek to conquer it and use it as a valuable fortress.
The new map is available today for free, so just log in and get ready to shed some blood. In the meantime, you can read this extensive lore behind the map.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord II Open Beta Review
- It is an interesting concept; though it is touted as “Hardcore PVP,” I do not really see that yet.
- Bierzerkers launches today on Early Access
- The entire team at Shield Break Studios are thrilled to open the game to players today.
- Hero Zero News - Hero Hideout Feature Introduced
- Browser game Hero Zero has released the Hero Hideout, a new key game feature, along with a graphical revamp and mobile relaunch.