Nosgoth: Closed Beta Available On February 27th
Today Psyonix & Square Enix are pleased to announce that Closed Beta access to Nosgoth will begin on February 27th.
Nosgoth is a free-to-play team based, third person online multiplayer game, offering ferocious action and competitive gameplay. To celebrate the launch of Nosgoth’s closed beta phase, an all-new mode will be made available called Siege. In Siege, Humans must capture specific locations and keep them safe from Vampires, while the Vampires must satisfy their blood-thirst and hunt down their Human opponents. This is in addition to the asymmetrical, melee versus ranged Team Deathmatch mode that defines Nosgoth’s signature gameplay.
The game will be updated continually throughout closed beta, with future additions including new maps, modes and character classes, plus new weapons, abilities, skins, and more.
For more info, visit http://www.nosgoth.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition reveals Soviet Steel Update
- Wargaming today announced details for its upcoming Soviet Steel update for World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition, as well as information on the Com...
- Kill3rCombo Reveals Events Leading to Elsword's Ara Haan 2nd Path
- Kill3rCombo has released a teaser page on their Elsword website today teasing events, costumes, and more as their newly released character dra...
- Master X Master Revealed (E3 2016)
- NCSoft finally pulled the curtains off Master X Master in their usual private invite only meeting room deep within the heart of E3.