Nosgoth: Closed Beta Available On February 27th
Today Psyonix & Square Enix are pleased to announce that Closed Beta access to Nosgoth will begin on February 27th.
Nosgoth is a free-to-play team based, third person online multiplayer game, offering ferocious action and competitive gameplay. To celebrate the launch of Nosgoth’s closed beta phase, an all-new mode will be made available called Siege. In Siege, Humans must capture specific locations and keep them safe from Vampires, while the Vampires must satisfy their blood-thirst and hunt down their Human opponents. This is in addition to the asymmetrical, melee versus ranged Team Deathmatch mode that defines Nosgoth’s signature gameplay.
The game will be updated continually throughout closed beta, with future additions including new maps, modes and character classes, plus new weapons, abilities, skins, and more.
For more info, visit http://www.nosgoth.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild Review
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild is a fantasy-themed mobile card battle RPG by Zynga for both the iOS and Android.
- World's first one million dollar propety sold in Planet Arkadia
- Planet Arkadia today announced the offering of Arkadia Underground Deeds, which will make up the world's first $1,000,000 virtual propert...
- Freestyle2 Europe updated Manufacturing and Tournament
- EuroGameZ GmbH would like to announce today that the July Update is now online for street basketball MMOG Freestyle 2.