Norway crime units raid Funcom offices
It seems like Funcom is in a bit of financial trouble. So much trouble that Norway officials have raided their offices. As of January 29th, Okokrim officers raided the Funcom offices and packed boxes of seized documents into a van. Funcom has been charged with “breaching disclosure requirements related to The Secret World when the company failed to report company financial information between August 2011 and July 2012.
As of now, stocks for Funcom have been temporarily closed and the company is currently sorting out the situation.
Source of information: http://www.newsinenglish.no/2014/01/29/economic-crime-unit-raids-funcom/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cronous Ninth Season Update - Devil's Playground
- Cronous Ninth Season Update introduces a new area in the game called Devil's Playground. The game is a 3D fantasy MMORPG by NeoFun.
- Armored Warfare: New Tanks and Map Available
- This update includes new Asian machines of destruction that will battle in close quarter combat in the coastal urban areas of the newest map
- Formula Fusion now on Steam
- R8 Games has announced that Formula Fusion is now available on Steam.