Norway crime units raid Funcom offices
It seems like Funcom is in a bit of financial trouble. So much trouble that Norway officials have raided their offices. As of January 29th, Okokrim officers raided the Funcom offices and packed boxes of seized documents into a van. Funcom has been charged with “breaching disclosure requirements related to The Secret World when the company failed to report company financial information between August 2011 and July 2012.
As of now, stocks for Funcom have been temporarily closed and the company is currently sorting out the situation.
Source of information: http://www.newsinenglish.no/2014/01/29/economic-crime-unit-raids-funcom/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen and gPotato to be merged into one gaming portal
- WEBZEN has just revealed their upcoming changes to their game portals. Millions of players will be able to play together with unified services...
- The World 2: Now Greenlit on Steam
- We Are Good games is proud to announce that after 50,000 views and thousands of player votes on Steam’s Greenlit service, “The World 2” ...
- Kingdom Under Fire II Now Has Global Unified Website
- Blueside has redesigned the websites for Kingdom Under Fire II, bringing them under a unified global hub.