Norway crime units raid Funcom offices
It seems like Funcom is in a bit of financial trouble. So much trouble that Norway officials have raided their offices. As of January 29th, Okokrim officers raided the Funcom offices and packed boxes of seized documents into a van. Funcom has been charged with “breaching disclosure requirements related to The Secret World when the company failed to report company financial information between August 2011 and July 2012.
As of now, stocks for Funcom have been temporarily closed and the company is currently sorting out the situation.
Source of information: http://www.newsinenglish.no/2014/01/29/economic-crime-unit-raids-funcom/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Launch Schedule Announced
- Aeria Games has revealed its detailed launch plan for its anticipated MMORPG, Aura Kingdom!
- InnoGames Video Showcases Kartuga Kingdoms
- InnoGames showcases the three pirate kingdoms of Kartuga.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: July 22 Update Adds New Heroes, Cards & More
- Today, Robot Entertainment announced the first details for the next ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta update scheduled for Tuesday, July...