Norway crime units raid Funcom offices
It seems like Funcom is in a bit of financial trouble. So much trouble that Norway officials have raided their offices. As of January 29th, Okokrim officers raided the Funcom offices and packed boxes of seized documents into a van. Funcom has been charged with “breaching disclosure requirements related to The Secret World when the company failed to report company financial information between August 2011 and July 2012.
As of now, stocks for Funcom have been temporarily closed and the company is currently sorting out the situation.
Source of information: http://www.newsinenglish.no/2014/01/29/economic-crime-unit-raids-funcom/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Xbox One and PS4 Get Performance Update and More
- Digital Extremes launched a major new update to its top downloaded Free-to-Play console hit Warframe® today.
- Black Prophecy to be Free to Play
- Black Prophecy officially announces that it will be free to play. There will be no subscription fee to play the game. It will also be publishe...
- PvP Scenario Highlights for Scarlet Blade
- A new video and information emerges about Scarlet Blade's intense PvP.