Nonstop Callasia Livestream and Giveaway starts May 11
After launching on Steam’s Early Access last February, Boomzap Entertainment’s world conquest strategy game Legends of Callasia now has 30 levels for the single-player Campaign mode and both casual and ranked multiplayer mode. To prepare for the full release, Creative Director Christopher Natsuume will be be playtesting all the campaign levels live on Twitch – nonstop! He will also be chatting with Boomzap staff as well as game developer friends from other companies, discussing a variety of topics, including insights on the industry and the game’s development process.
Legends of Callasia is a strategy game set in a fantasy world with board game-style maps and an innovative simultaneous multiplayer system that allows for thrilling games with up to 6 players. It is available on Steam as a free demo, and the full version can be unlocked from within the game itself through a one-time purchase of $15.99 during Early Access, and $24.99 on official launch.
Since each campaign takes around one to two hours, the marathon is estimated to last two whole days (48 hours) without any breaks – no sleeping until every level is completed! The developers will also be giving away free game codes throughout the stream that will grant players access to the full version of the game, unlocking all the factions, campaigns, maps, and heroes. Details about an upcoming tournament will also be revealed.
The nonstop livestream begins on May 11, 2016 (Wednesday) 10PM EST. Watch it live at twitch.tv/legendsofcallasia for a chance to win free copies of the game. More details available at legends.boomzap.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space: New Details and Art Revealed
- A selection of new Fractured Space ship and crew art has escaped from the airlock at Edge Case Games, a new British games studio formed from t...
- Crystal Dynamics Unveils Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Crystal Dynamics announces Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris for Xbox One and PC, featuring four-player co-op.
- GamesCampus Announces Ecol Tactics Online
- GamesCampus has announced their first browser-based title, Ecol Tactics Online.