NIDA Online update adds WASD controls
A new update for NIDA Online has gone live today. The update enables WASD keys for movement, allowing players to move in eight directions using more familiar keys.
Other updates include an automatic buff given to hunters as they enter battlefields, boosting offense and defense by 10% randomly on characters up to level 80. Graphics have also been improved, and a new quest window has been added to ease player guidance in-game.
The Original Press Release:
As Players Want NIDA Online
Update to improve usability on the 21st
Seoul, December 21st – GameKiss.com announced this year’s last update to be launched on December 21st for its hybrid action MMORPG, NIDA Online, which has continued to improve through multiple updates.
NIDA Online whose open beta is being serviced at GameKiss.com has expanded its navigation and control system enabling characters to move in eight directions via the WASD keys. Developers considered that users would find the previous movement inconvenient and rewrote the navigation related game code from scratch as if it were a new game. Though it was an immense task, the game developers will be satisfied if users find the game user-friendlier, said Joey, GM of NIDA Online.
“Moving characters using the WASD keys is the system which many users have desired. I believe many users will now enjoy the game easier and have more fun through this update,” said Joey, “I hope users have a joyful Christmas with NIDA.”
The update includes an automatic buff system for beginners at the hunting field. Beginners will now randomly receive the “Hand of Deliverance” skill which boosts striking power and defensive power by ten per cent while hunting. Characters at up to Level 80 will be able to hunt more monsters easily and quickly, achieving uber-quick level-ups.
The game’s graphic has also improved with visual updates of beginner characters. The addition of a quest alarm window and more diverse game options will make the game even more complete.
NIDA Online can be enjoyed for free after a simple registration and installation. More details about this update can be found at: http:/nidaonline.gamekiss.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
- Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named "Chroland" and launching with various events for all player...
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: DeadEye School from the Skirmisher Role
- Continuing from last week, we have a short video for you showcasing the Deadeye school from the Skirmisher role. A Deadeye is extremely skille...
- Age of Wonders III Scenario Editor Revealed
- The user-friendly Age of Wonder III Level Editor allows players to craft their own single and multi-player player scenarios using the game...