Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Two New Unannounced MMORPGs by Outspark Coming Soon
- Two new unannounced Outspark titles will be launching into closed beta service somewhere in March / April. More information will be available ...
- Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Prepares For Colosseum Battles!
- WarpPortal is proud to introduce their first update to, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, which offers players a whole new way to do ba...
- Transformers Universe Begins Beta Applications And Reveals New Bots
- Jagex announces the opening of applications for Transformers Universe's closed beta - and showcases more bots in the line-up.