Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sho Online Major Update Increases Level Cap
- Sho Online major update increases level cap to 150, rebalances skills and item prices and more. Check out NeoFun's 3D fantasy MMORPG.
- Dragon Legion Mobile Review
- Aeria Games obviously knows Dragon Legion’s strength. I can say that if you’re looking for a CCG game that can make you keep on coming bac...
- Entropia Universe: Quad-Wing Interceptor up for Sale
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today it will be auctioning off 25 h...