Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Playstation 4 Launch Review
- There are lots of solo missions you can go on in Neverwinter that don’t take hours, where you can get experience and progression rewards.
- Vainglory Summer Season Championships Set for the West
- Vainglory, the world’s leading touchscreen esport, will hold its Summer Season Championship live events in Seattle, Washington.
- Civ: BE Launches First Post-Launch Patch
- A month has passed since Civilization: Beyond Earth hit official launch from Firaxis and 2kGames, and much ire arrived from the community abou...