Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes Update Preview and Human Torch Giveaway
- How do you troll a bunch of Marvel Heroes developers? Tell them your favorite superhero is Superman.
- Epigenesis Introduces Single Player Mode, All New Legacy Arena Level
- Dead Shark Triplepunch announces the addition of a single player mode and a Legacy Arena to Epigenesis.
- First Strike Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews First Strike, a mobile nuclear war game that simulates modern warfare in a tragic scale.