Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Blasts Into Second Beta
- Psyonix announced today a second round of Beta sign-ups for the fast-paced sports-action game, Rocket League on PlayStation 4.
- Jagex Games Studio Appoints New CEO
- Jagex Games Studio, creators of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, today announced the appointment of Rod Cousens to the position of CEO.
- Dying Light Developer Tools Released
- Today Dying Light just got infinitely bigger as Techland released free Developer Tools for its award-winning action survival game.