Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
Nexon America announced earlier this month that it will be terminating its services for Sudden Attack on January 29, 2014. The game’s cash shop has already closed as of December 5.
A community letter from CEO Min Kim stated that Sudden Attack was “unsuccessful in growing the community to a level necessary to maintain its development support and service quality.” Nexon is offering its North American Sudden Attack community a compensation package for those willing to transition to Combat Arms. Players from Europe, the Middle East, and North African can instead transfer their accounts to the European Combat Arms community.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots: Now approved on Steam's Greenlight
- Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter has been greenlit by the Steam Community. The title is planned for initial ...
- First Phase of PlanetSide 2 Missions System Now Live
- Sony Online Entertainment announces the launch of Planetside 2's mission system.
- Zenonia S: Rifts in Time Launched Worldwide on Mobile
- ZENONIA S: Rifts in Time is now available worldwide on App Store and Google Play.