Nexon Europe hosts poll event for Combat Arms
Today, Nexon EU is holding an international poll event between 3rd and 10th February for their fast-paced multiplayer FPS, Combat Arms.
This pool will allow users to assist the developer in creating a new map for Combat Arms; players vote for their favourite of the design options available, which will then be created. The map will be tailored to players’ needs and different global regions will have adapted versions. In addition, users will be rewarded with various in-game prizes when taking part in the voting process through Nexon Europe’s Facebook page and the Combat Arms Forum.
“We take the opinions and considerations of our community very seriously and we’re excited to once again involve players in the building of the game that they want to play”, said Kyle Lee, Product Manager at Nexon Europe. “The new map is made for and voted on by the players, and we’re open to all feedback.”
For more info, visit the official game website at combatarms.nexoneu.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEVENCORE Available Now on WEBZEN.COM
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE is available now on its global gam...
- Battlefield Hardline: Premium Edition Announced
- Visceral Games™, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, today announced Battlefield™ Hardline Premium*, an exclusive membership prog...
- Tactical Intervention - First Impressions
- The game is best known for being developed by Minh Le, aka Gooseman, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike.