Nexon America To Begin Extraction Closed Beta
Nexon America today announced that it will kick-off the closed beta period for Extraction, its all-new multiplayer online first-person shooter (MOFPS) on Oct. 1. This follows the game’s recent unveiling at this year’s Penny Arcade Expo (PAX Prime), where Extraction won several Game of Show awards. Registration begins today, and interested players can sign-up for closed beta testing at www.extractiongame.com.
The Extraction closed beta will have limited openings, so only a select number of players will be able to participate. Notifications will be sent to chosen players by Oct. 1, when the closed beta period begins. In addition to stability testing, the closed beta will serve as a channel for new players to help further shape Extraction into a fair and balanced playing field. Extraction’s alpha community has made significant contributions to the game since December 2012.
Developed by Splash Damage, Extraction takes place in London after a mysterious radiological attack. The only people who dare enter the abandoned city are groups of elite mercenaries tasked with extracting valuable data. Players in the closed beta will get to test several maps and game modes, and can unlock additional Mercs to play as, each with different play styles and abilities.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mirage: Arcane Warfare Debuting New Content at PAX West 2016
- Torn Banner Studios has announced that two new levels and new gameplay mechanics for Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be showcased @ PAX West.
- Thanatos Grand Opening Today
- Inixsoft and JM Studio have announces the official grand opening of Thanatos: The Dragon Chaser on their gaming portal, gameagit.com.
- Warframe Unleashes Wyrmius
- Wyrmius (Wur-mee-us), is here, and players can now blast enemies in old-school style.