Nexon America To Begin Extraction Closed Beta
Nexon America today announced that it will kick-off the closed beta period for Extraction, its all-new multiplayer online first-person shooter (MOFPS) on Oct. 1. This follows the game’s recent unveiling at this year’s Penny Arcade Expo (PAX Prime), where Extraction won several Game of Show awards. Registration begins today, and interested players can sign-up for closed beta testing at www.extractiongame.com.
The Extraction closed beta will have limited openings, so only a select number of players will be able to participate. Notifications will be sent to chosen players by Oct. 1, when the closed beta period begins. In addition to stability testing, the closed beta will serve as a channel for new players to help further shape Extraction into a fair and balanced playing field. Extraction’s alpha community has made significant contributions to the game since December 2012.
Developed by Splash Damage, Extraction takes place in London after a mysterious radiological attack. The only people who dare enter the abandoned city are groups of elite mercenaries tasked with extracting valuable data. Players in the closed beta will get to test several maps and game modes, and can unlock additional Mercs to play as, each with different play styles and abilities.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Runescape Announces Diamond Jubilee
- Jagex has invited players around the globe to join the world's largest virtual jubille in Runescape.
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires Playstation 4 Review
- At the end of the game if you played as a created character, you can see them again in other replays, provided you are playing someone new. Ho...
- Rusty Hearts previews new character and raid
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new content update coming to Rusty Hearts on March 22.