Nexon America Releasing Open Beta for Dirty Bomb on June 2
Splash Damage’s first-person shooter, Dirty Bomb, opens its floodgates on Tuesday, June 2, so prepare to get rich and die trying! For a behind-the-scenes look at what to expect from Dirty Bomb, check out the new video.
“Dirty Bomb takes us back to our roots as a company dedicated to making competitive multiplayer shooters for hardcore gamers,” said Paul Wedgwood, CEO of Splash Damage. “Twenty years ago I played obsessively in a clan, competed in tournaments, made a mod for Quake 3, and as a result, founded Splash Damage with clan mates and friends. We’re grateful to have Dirty Bomb shaped by our players from an early alpha stage – With their dedication and feedback, along with the support from Nexon America, we think we’ve created something special.”
Dirty Bomb is a return to the classic FPS PC feel with frenetic run ‘n gun action built for players with an appetite for heated competition, and the first in a new generation of games published by Nexon America. Free-to-play, and more importantly, free-to-win, Dirty Bomb is a unique asymmetrical team-based game in which players will select from a diverse group of Mercenaries, each with their own shining personalities, assorted talents and super-cool weapons, to create specialized squads to take into the fray on a quest for riches and bragging rights.
Dirty Bomb is currently in closed beta on Steam, but will be open to the public beginning Tuesday, June 2, 2015: http://store.steampowered.com/app/333930/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South Cosplay Round-Up Part 1 and 2 and 3
- JamesBl0nde and Queen of Blonde offer their shots from the first ever PAX South.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Makes Over $550 Million During Opening Weekend
- In its first three days, Call of Duty: Black Ops III exceeded $550 million in sell-through worldwide, according to Activision estimates.
- Weapon Abilities Detailed For The Repopulation
- Above & Beyond Techonologies releases alpha previews of The Repopulation's weapon skills.