Newest Tamer Joins Digimon Masters Online
Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, announced today the return of fashionista tamer Mimi, who previously appeared in Digimon Adventure 2 and is now featured in the MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online.
Mimi is a young lady to be liked by people who are basically good, but there is something a little selfish and irresponsible about her, probably because she was brought up on easy street in a wealthy family. However, she has a lovable and innocent charm that keeps people caring about her.
Players have the opportunity to earn Mimi in a new event that takes place beginning July 2 and runs through July 30th. This exchange tamer is provided to players as a prize for Rankers from each server.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pax Prime 2015 Day 3 Recap
- Ragachak here, offering you the biggest and most interesting developments to come out of Seattle at Pax Prime 2015!
- PAX East 2015: 10 Reasons To Be Hyped
- PAX East is my first time visiting one of these expos as a member of the press, and the level of excitement I am feeling will only be parallel...
- Summer in Full Swing with Digimon Masters
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, revealed today a huge and exciting new player incentive event for their hit MMORPG, Digim...