Newest Tamer Joins Digimon Masters Online
Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, announced today the return of fashionista tamer Mimi, who previously appeared in Digimon Adventure 2 and is now featured in the MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online.
Mimi is a young lady to be liked by people who are basically good, but there is something a little selfish and irresponsible about her, probably because she was brought up on easy street in a wealthy family. However, she has a lovable and innocent charm that keeps people caring about her.
Players have the opportunity to earn Mimi in a new event that takes place beginning July 2 and runs through July 30th. This exchange tamer is provided to players as a prize for Rankers from each server.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KOG Games Announces Closure of Korean Fighters Club Servers
- For those that joined us in our excitement for the coming launch of Fighters' Club, we've received news of its closure.
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.
- Aurelius Update Enters The World of Albion Online
- The ‘Aurelius’ update brings new PvE content and additional interface features plus numerous quality improvements.