Newest Tamer Joins Digimon Masters Online
Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, announced today the return of fashionista tamer Mimi, who previously appeared in Digimon Adventure 2 and is now featured in the MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online.
Mimi is a young lady to be liked by people who are basically good, but there is something a little selfish and irresponsible about her, probably because she was brought up on easy street in a wealthy family. However, she has a lovable and innocent charm that keeps people caring about her.
Players have the opportunity to earn Mimi in a new event that takes place beginning July 2 and runs through July 30th. This exchange tamer is provided to players as a prize for Rankers from each server.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Race Playable Today in Neverwinter
- Neverwinter announces the newly playable race of Dragons - completing the Dungeons and Dragons legacy.
- Archlord 2 Releases its Most Challenging Update Ever
- Among others, this new update introduces a new dungeon for seasoned adventurers, a world raid boss and new sets of legendary gear.
- America's Army Proving Grounds Review
- At the start of each round you are able to choose from all the available weapons and equipment. Currently, that is all the customization that ...