Evolution: Heroes of Utopia Introduces Terraforming
Global game publisher My.com is pleased to announce an exciting update for Evolution: Heroes of Utopia. Since its release release, the game has been installed over 2 million times on iWatch, iPad, iPhone, and Google Play, and has created a large following among mobile gamers around the world. Based on feedback from the community, today’s update enhances the gameplay experience after you teleport to the starting point. A new Terraforming feature in the update guarantees a unique gameplay experience every time you have teleported and have to start anew.
With the update, every conquered location in Evolution: Heroes of Utopia can be Terraformed, granting players a set of three random perks. Every perk affects the game in a unique way. Player have to choose one of the perks which suits them best and move on to a next location.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Broken Silence - First Screenshots Released
- Perfect World has released new screenshots for its upcoming expansion to RaiderZ, Broken Silence.
- Heva Clonia Beta Impressions
- There’s always some polishing that needs to be done when you bring out your Beta for the world to tinker with before you actually launch the...
- Soldier Front 2 Bringing Jaw-Dropping Team Warfare to North America
- Aeria Games announces its plans to bring Soldier Front's successor to their lineup.