Evolution: Heroes of Utopia Introduces Terraforming
Global game publisher My.com is pleased to announce an exciting update for Evolution: Heroes of Utopia. Since its release release, the game has been installed over 2 million times on iWatch, iPad, iPhone, and Google Play, and has created a large following among mobile gamers around the world. Based on feedback from the community, today’s update enhances the gameplay experience after you teleport to the starting point. A new Terraforming feature in the update guarantees a unique gameplay experience every time you have teleported and have to start anew.
With the update, every conquered location in Evolution: Heroes of Utopia can be Terraformed, granting players a set of three random perks. Every perk affects the game in a unique way. Player have to choose one of the perks which suits them best and move on to a next location.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Notes - The Reborn Prince
- Hirez has revealed patch notes for SMITE Patch 2.20 - The Reborn Prince.
- Ork Newsletter Heralds F2P Options for Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade
- F2P, B2P, and cosmetic items hinted at in cryptic Ork message.
- Overwatch Sombra Patch Review
- The name Sombra has been thrown around a lot lately.