New Trading Card Game SpellWeaver Releases First Trailer
Spellweaver (http://spellweaver-tcg.com), a brand new Digital Trading Card Game, is ready to unveil its first teaser video. Spellweaver is a classic style trading card game set in a fantasy world where various faction’s spellweavers battle for supremacy. The trading card game features a variety of unique features that set it apart from other card games on the market.
While players of other TCGs will be familiar with the core concepts behind the game, Spellweaver has a number of unique twists. The biggest addition is the new unique creature attribute, speed. Creatures with higher speed can’t be blocked by slower ones, and are also able to pick slower creatures as attack targets. However, faster creatures are generally weaker than their slower counterparts, creating a dynamic balance between raw creature power and greater versatility. Additionally Spellweaver has a system that helps reduce the likelihood of being “land starved,” allowing for most games to win or lose based on deck and strategy rather than blind luck. Finally, and possibly most important, is the option to develop new special abilities for your heroic spellweavers. Your spellweaver starts each battle with 1 starting special ability. Special shrine cards unlock new abilities for the duration of the entire battle, which can radically alter the flow of the game.
Spellweaver is planned to be a free to play game with limited costs imposed on players who wish to pay and plenty of ways to gain free cards and packs. Sign up for the closed beta at http://spellweaver-tcg.com or join us for open beta around April.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Vikings: Defender Class update
- Paradox Interactive today revealed and added a new character class to War of the Vikings, the Viking Age close-quarter combat game from Fatsha...
- Elsword Celebrates Critter's Carnival Pet Dungeon
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the fuzzy, fun and fantastic Critter’s Carnival Pet Dungeon and Events, going on April 15 – 28, 20...
- Second Closed Beta Announced for Legend of Edda: Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced the next round of closed beta testing for Legend of Edda: Vengeance will begin on February 14.