New Trade System in Florensia – Trading and Piracy
Wow! What an addition. Players in Florensia can now try to turn a profit by buying low and selling high across the game’s trading routes. Florensia is becoming a free version of Pirates of the Burning Sea, but with a land features as well! Back when I played Florensia the game’s sea based component was slow paced and boring, so I’m glad that the developers decided to spice it up a bit. If you’ve never played Florensia before, it”s an interesting game and certainly well worth checking out. It’s published by the same folks behind S4 League and Fantasy Tennis.
Original Press Release:
Burda-ic, a publisher of online games worldwide, has announced the launch of the Trade System for free-to-play maritime MMORPG Florensia. Players looking to make a profit on the high seas can now try their hand at the mercantile arts by visiting one of the Trading Posts, which have popped up on every major island. In addition, eight brand-new islands have been discovered along the trade routes: Aria, Celestyn, Clouds, Ease, Eva, Gem, Misty, and Selina.
The owner of each Trading Post carries a variety of items, including olive oil, rum, spice, and millet. Up to three kinds of goods can be carried at a time, and prices vary according to supply and demand across the market. Stingy players will have to risk taking a loss as they transport wares, but savvy traders can pay a small fee to get insider info. If you make good time sailing to an island where rum and spices are being sold at a premium, you’re sure to make a killing in the marketplace.
Of course, with all this potential profit comes significant risk. The soon-to-be-busy trade routes of Florensia are an open invitation to pirates, and players may no longer respawn at sea, so every trip is sure to be fraught with danger. This is also just the first stage of the Trade System, and the plethora of updates to come is guaranteed to raise the stakes!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight's Fable: The Headless Knight Now Available
- One of the free to play multiplayer games, Knights Fable, released its regular update last week. Knights Fable is one of the top online RPG ga...
- Conquer Online introduces new PK rules with Gale Shallow
- Conquer Online has launched a new update today to its newest PvP zone, Gale Shadow.
- Echoes of Eridu Livestream and AMA Tonight (5/5)
- Batterystaple Games will be hosting a livestream and Reddit AMA tonight, showcasing the gameplay and fielding questions about Echoes of Eridu.