New Trade System in Florensia – Trading and Piracy
Wow! What an addition. Players in Florensia can now try to turn a profit by buying low and selling high across the game’s trading routes. Florensia is becoming a free version of Pirates of the Burning Sea, but with a land features as well! Back when I played Florensia the game’s sea based component was slow paced and boring, so I’m glad that the developers decided to spice it up a bit. If you’ve never played Florensia before, it”s an interesting game and certainly well worth checking out. It’s published by the same folks behind S4 League and Fantasy Tennis.
Original Press Release:
Burda-ic, a publisher of online games worldwide, has announced the launch of the Trade System for free-to-play maritime MMORPG Florensia. Players looking to make a profit on the high seas can now try their hand at the mercantile arts by visiting one of the Trading Posts, which have popped up on every major island. In addition, eight brand-new islands have been discovered along the trade routes: Aria, Celestyn, Clouds, Ease, Eva, Gem, Misty, and Selina.
The owner of each Trading Post carries a variety of items, including olive oil, rum, spice, and millet. Up to three kinds of goods can be carried at a time, and prices vary according to supply and demand across the market. Stingy players will have to risk taking a loss as they transport wares, but savvy traders can pay a small fee to get insider info. If you make good time sailing to an island where rum and spices are being sold at a premium, you’re sure to make a killing in the marketplace.
Of course, with all this potential profit comes significant risk. The soon-to-be-busy trade routes of Florensia are an open invitation to pirates, and players may no longer respawn at sea, so every trip is sure to be fraught with danger. This is also just the first stage of the Trade System, and the plethora of updates to come is guaranteed to raise the stakes!
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Season 5 Preview
- I'm going to outline some of the more important changes and what they could potentially mean to you in the upcoming season.
- Robocraft: Now available on Mac and Linux
- UK based indie developer Freejam are proud to announce that their F2P PvP robot battle-arena game Robocraft is now available on Mac OS and Lin...
- S2 Games Announces Presence at PAX Prime
- 2 Games, developers of the free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) Heroes of Newerth, today announced that they will share new con...