New Soul Master screenshots show off maps
A new set of Soul Master screenshots has been released.
These screenshots show off some of the maps (not overhead, but actual areas) that will be in closed beta. PvE maps shown include Garunika, Golgona Valley, Tartaro, and Vestiges of Valta. PvP maps shown are Bridge of Honor, Meadow of Lost Memories, and Wanderer’s Village.
These are only some of the maps that will be available in the game; more maps will be added in open beta and again in the official launch.
Closed beta for Soul Master is scheduled to begin in July.
The Original Press Release:
GAMESCAMPUS RELEASES NEW SCREEN SHOTS FOR SOUL MASTER
The New Screens Highlight The Maps Players Will See in This Summer’s Closed Beta Test
Sunnyvale, Calif. (May 26, 2010) – Leading online game publisher, GamesCampus.com (www.GamesCampus.com), today released new screen shots for its genre-bending, free-to-play MMORTS, Soul Master. The screens show off the maps that players will be able to explore in the game’s upcoming closed beta test. The company will later reveal many more maps that will be available in the game during the open beta and at the time of official launch. Soul Master arrives summer 2010, with the first CBT scheduled for July. Get more information and follow the latest updates at http://SoulMaster.GamesCampus.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trick or Treat Time Starts In Scarlet Legacy
- Halloween events have launched in GamesCampus' Scarlet Legacy.
- RayCity Review
- RayCity is a fun racing game with has a certain 'high quality' feel to it.
- Project Blackout's International Championship Coming 9/27
- The fourth annual Point Blank International championship will be hosted from September 27-28, 2014 in Istanbul, Turkey.