New screens for Dungeons and Dragons Online Update 13
Turbine has released a new set of screenshots to reveal more about its upcoming Update 13 for Dungeons and Dragons Online.
Update 13: Web of Chaos will be a prequel to the Menace of the Underdark expansion. The update will introduce three new free quests (The Lords of Dust, Servants of the Overlord, and The Spinner of Shadows). It will also introduce a level 7 Veteran Status (earned with favor or purchased in the store), new Omnispell Dust and Omnispell Stone items for casters, and several new items in the DDO Store.
Turbine also publishes The Lord of the Rings Online.
Dungeons and Dragons Online: Update 13 Screenshots
no images were found
Dungeons & Dragons Online – Update 13: Web of Chaos
Serving as the prequel to DDO’s upcoming expansion, Menace of the Underdark, Update 13: Web of Chaos brings:
3 New Free Quests
- The Lords of Dust: The Silver Flame must now contend with an uprising cult! Controlled by the Rakshasas, the cult of the Lords of Dust have one priority – free the ancient demons trapped in Khyber.
- Servants of the Overlord: Venture deep down into Khyber and fight resistance as you attempt to thwart the Rakshasas from freeing the imprisoned “Spinner of Shadows”!
- The Spinner of Shadows: Engage in an ambitious battle as you fight to hold off the release of the Spinner of Shadows! Though beware of thinking your task is over, for a menacing journey awaits.
Veteran Status (7)
- · Now start your new character at level 7 and gain a head start! Earn through favor or purchase in the DDO Store.
- · Use the Omnispell Dust and Omnispell Stone in place of the material component of any magic spell. Free up inventory space!
New to the DDO Store
- Cloak of Resistance – Aid yourself in the defense of magic attacks and traps
- Necklace of Protection – Increase your armor class by 1
- +1 Elemental Touch Weapons – A full suite of level 1 weapons are now available
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civilization Online Half Way to Completion
- A recent interview with Jake Song reveals the anticipated (though sadly not yet slated for an English release) MMO edition of Civilization is ...
- Battleborn Review: Ode to the 80s
- At its core, Battleborn is a true blue next generation hybrid. It’s half shooter, half third person MOBA.
- STO Delta Rising Press Preview
- The Voyager itself is beautiful, and the worlds are incredibly well designed. From the level increase (50-60), interesting stealth gameplay fo...