New Monster Invasion Video for Chrono Tales Released
GameDP has presented a brand new video for Chrono Tales, showing off the recently released Monster Invasion feature. Since its launch, and due to the latency caused, the company immediately set forth to optimize servers to ensure stability.
Monster Invasion begins every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 8pm EST and lasts for two hours. Bosses and their army of minions invade the capital city in four rounds, each round becoming stronger than the previous. To advance, players must kill all of the monsters and the boss itself. Defending the town earns players various rewards, including a chance at the rare pet Hibussac. What players earn depend on the damage they do to each boss, so the more damage caused, the better the reward!
GameDP also publishes Soul of Guardian and Dragon’s Call.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Teases Empire Soldier Class
- Markus Kruber is a deadly but war weary Empire Soldier.
- NGames Announces Demon Crusade
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, is today thrilled to reveal first details of brand new free-to-play horizontal MMORPG, Demon Crusade...
- Aura Kingdom Closed Beta Review
- Published by Aeria Games this anime inspired mmorpg blends a fantasy world with anime graphics and does it very well.