New MapleStory Wedding Videos Emerge
If you’ve never gotten married in MapleStory – or if you have and can laugh about it – Nexon America has two new videos to entertain you with the drama of MapleStory’s marriage system.
With Valentine’s quickly approaching, MapleStory will be discounting in-game weddings by 50% up through February 19, and gifting each married couple with a special gift. All players who log in on Valentine’s Day will also get a free heart balloon cape.
The wedding system is one of the more popular features of MapleStory, having seen over 70,000 marriages between 2010 and 2012 alone. Alas, heartbreak is also part of the system – 33,000 divorces have also taken place during that time period. Marriages have lasted anywhere from three seconds to 1,100 days!
Watch the new dramatic videos below if you’re up for contemplating love and marriage in MapleStory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi turns off servers to handle hackers
- After a spurt of malicious in-game activity that included characters being hacked, Nexon decided to temporarily shut down Mabinogi's serv...
- Wakfu Going Free to Play in July
- An official community announcement from Wakfu's team has revealed some exciting news: Wakfu is going fully free-to-play on July 24.
- Arena of Heroes Now Available
- Zattikka, the digital games entertainment group, today announced that its game development studio Sneaky Games has launched Arena of Heroes, t...