New Japanese War Machine in War Thunder!
At the end of March 1945 the Burmese National Army engaged Japanese occupational forces in fierce combat, and with the support of the Allies, soon liberated their country from invading forces. The Japanese army was unable to turn the tide of battle despite deploying their experimental war machine Daikaidzu “Gaijilla” GD11a , which the natives called “giant monster”.
Gaijin Entertainment announces that in honor of this historic encounter, War Thunder will soon be introducing a new experimental unit for Japan. Unlike most Japanese combat vehicles, the new model is slower to manoeuvre in battle, but with regard to its durability and ammunition, it has no rivals.
To test this new prototype, players have to install dev-version of the game by using special launcher http://launcher.warthunder.com/wt_dev_launcher.exe
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Adds French Lanuage Support
- In Oceanus, full French language support has come to EVE, including a localized client. With an award-winning player-community that spans the ...
- Vermintide “I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!” Special Edition Announced
- The ‘I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!’ Edition of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will be sold via ebay, with a starting price of $1.
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Closed Beta Annouced for May 2014
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to share first details...