New Japanese War Machine in War Thunder!
At the end of March 1945 the Burmese National Army engaged Japanese occupational forces in fierce combat, and with the support of the Allies, soon liberated their country from invading forces. The Japanese army was unable to turn the tide of battle despite deploying their experimental war machine Daikaidzu “Gaijilla” GD11a , which the natives called “giant monster”.
Gaijin Entertainment announces that in honor of this historic encounter, War Thunder will soon be introducing a new experimental unit for Japan. Unlike most Japanese combat vehicles, the new model is slower to manoeuvre in battle, but with regard to its durability and ammunition, it has no rivals.
To test this new prototype, players have to install dev-version of the game by using special launcher http://launcher.warthunder.com/wt_dev_launcher.exe
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mythos Global Raises Level Cap
- T3Fun has launched the latest major content patch for Mythos Global.
- War of the Immortals launches Lost Omen
- The Lost Omen expansion is now live in War of the Immortals.
- League of Legends Update 4.5 Focuses on Bot Improvements
- League of Legends features smarter, faster bot AI to keep the PvE elements entertaining. Update 4.5 is said to only be the beginning.