New instance revealed for GodsWar Online
IGG has revealed a new instance for GodsWar Online, called “Bay Under Attack.”
Designed for players level 50 and above, the instance tasks players with defending a key port against Christina’s army, who wants to bring down Greece’s economic might. Christina has also hired the support of the Skeleton Lord, a feared enemy from Sparta. The instance requires 3-5 players, and all monsters will drop treasure, while killing Christina will ensure victory. Rewards include skillbooks, gems, crystals, exp pills, limited costumes, and other high-end gear and items.
IGG also publishes Tales of Fantasy, Tales of Pirates, and Angels Online.
GodsWar Online Gameplay Screenshot
GodsWar Online Players Defend the Docks in New Instance
The folks at IGG are ready to roll out another delightfully difficult instance for GodsWar Online. “Bay under Attack” pits Level 50+ players against an army looking to damage the Greek economy by attacking a key port. To thwart this attack, you must gather a team of brave defenders and defend the docks.
The deadly Christina plotted a clandestine attack on ports key to Ancient Greece’s economic might. After elaborate and dangerous meetings with groups of bandits, mercenaries and Persian cutthroats, she soon had a small army. To bolster their strength, she secured the talents of the Skeleton Lord, a menace that has been plaguing the suburbs of Sparta. With this truly fearful force she set off to seize strategic ports along the Greek coast in an attempt to disrupt control of the shipping lanes. In response to this threat, leaders of the Greek city-states have come together to enlist their most promising warriors to turn back the tide of evil. With so much at stake, they have promised valuable rewards for those defenders who prove instrumental in the defeat of the bandit army.
Rules of Engagement
• The instance requires a party of 3-5 players Level 50 or above. A player can enter the instance once per day. The battle will last for 30 minutes, after which players will be teleported back to the main city.
• After a team has formed, members select a team leader who must talk to the Instance Caller. Instance Callers in each of the two major cities will teleport players into the action.
• All monsters in the instance will drop treasure, but the higher-level monsters carry higher-quality items. Killing the boss Christina will complete the instance and secure a Greek victory.
Drops in the instance include a full range of skillbooks catering to the needs of players of different levels, a variety of regular gems/crystals/Exp pills, costumes (limited), high-end gear and other high-quality items.
Will you prove your mettle and answer the call to defend the “Bay under Attack” from Christina’s army? Rally your comrades-in-arms to overcome this threat and earn the gratitude of all of Greece.
Visit the official GodsWar Online site at http://gw.igg.com for the latest updates and events. Visit http://www.igg.com to learn more about IGG’s growing family of games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Closed Beta Update 1.7 Introduces the Apprentice
- A new Hero has entered the arena following today’s update to the ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta. Meet the Apprentice.
- Mission Against Terror: Major Changes Announced Today
- Mission Against Terror: Major Changes Announced Today - Tons of new social feature and changes available
- UemeU: Alpha Hands-on Preview
- UemeU is an open-ended third-person building and sandbox game slated to release on PC, Mac, and Linux; check out what the Alpha build is like!